Sunday, March 30, 2008

Bumper Snickers

Sifted through a few lists as well as one's I've seen in case you are looking for some ideas or just simply a good laugh.

#2 is really #1 if you are a pencil
Alex P Keaton for President in 2008
B.I.B.L.E. Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth
Cow tipping is udder chaos
Forget the Jones' I keep up with the Simpsons!
Free Tibet (With purchase of a 44 oz drink)
Get your own bumpersticker. Stop staring at mine.
Gonna finish what I sta
Gravity always gets me down
Hang up and drive.
Hukt awn fonix wurkt fore mee!
Humpty was pushed!
I'd give my right hand to be ambidextrous
I'd rather be driving a golf ball
I'm not always right but I'm never wrong.
I Caymen went.
If space is a vacuum , who changes the bag?
If you can read this thank a teacher.
If you don't feel close to God guess who moved?
Illiterate? Write for a free brochure
In the dark? Follow the Son!
Jesus rules...do you live by them?
Laughing stock: cattle with a sense of humor
Life is short, pray hard
My 401K is now a 101K
My other bumper sticker is funny
My other car is a zamboni
Not afraid of heights - afraid of widths!
Out of my mind, be back in five minutes
Proofread carefully to see if you any words out
Radioactive cats have 18 half lives
Saturday has a morning?
Seven days without prayer makes one weak
Warning: Exposure to the Son may prevent burning
Welcome to America. Now learn English!
What's another word for thesaurus?
Why is abbreviation such a long word?
Veni Vidi Velcro: I came, I saw, I stuck around

1 comment:

Map Maker said...

It takes a lot of balls to play golf the way I do.